Money & Debt Advice Service

Do not suffer in silence! If you are in debt to your Energy Provider or have Consumer Debt with loan or credit card companies, and you are struggling, we can help!

Our Money Advice Service offers free confidential, impartial and independent debt advice for all debts, including fuel debt.

If you are in debt to your energy supplier or rationing your heating due to inability to meet the costs, we can apply to the Scottish Government Home Heating Support Fund for assistance on your behalf. We will require your energy account number, latest bill & details of usage, which can be obtained from your bill or online account with your Energy supplier.

We can:

  • Review your finances.
  • Prioritise your debts.
  • Complete a financial statement (including details of your income & expenditure).
  • Give you advice on what options are suitable for you and provide you with necessary information to help you make a decision.
  • Contact your creditors and negotiate with them on your behalf and help you every step of the way.
  • Our Money Advice Team provides a professional, comprehensive service. Our Money Adviser is Debt Arrangement Scheme (DAS) approved and FCA registered.

People 8 3