Scottish Public Services Ombudsman

If your complaint has been considered at Stage Two of SHAs’ complaint handling procedure and you remain dissatisfied with our response, you can ask the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO) to look at your complaint. 

The SPSO is an independent review body and the final stage for complaints about public services in Scotland, including those about housing associations and co-operatives. The SPSO cannot normally look at complaints more than 12 months after you became aware of the problem, or if the matter has, or is currently involved in Court proceedings. 

You can contact the SPSO at:

  • Scottish Public Service Ombudsman, Bridgeside House, 99 McDonald Road, Edinburgh, EH7 4NS,
  • Freephone 0800 377 7330 or go to their website

Find out more about making a complaint to the SPSO here.

SHA Recent Aquisitions 03