How do I complain?

  •  Call us on 0141 422 1112 or complete our complaints form
  •  Pick up a complaint booklet from our offices
  •  Write to us at Southside Housing Association, Southside House, 135 Fifty Pitches Road, Cardonald G51 4EB.

It often helps to talk first with the staff member who is providing the service you’re complaining about so they can try to resolve any issues on the spot.

When complaining, try to tell us:

  • Your full name and address.
  • What has gone wrong.
  • What you want us to do to resolve the matter.


Your Opinion Matters Logo