Southside Housing Association has an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join the Association’s Management Committee where you will assist in shaping the future for our tenants, other residents and stakeholders.
At this particular time we are interested to hear from any interested individuals with a broad range of skills, but particularly those with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Strategic Asset Management
You will have:
- Skills and experience to help lead a changing organisation
- Proven ability to work at a strategic level, think creatively and challenge constructively
- Strong communication skills
- Integrity and a commitment to the highest standards of corporate governance
What you can expect from Southside H.A:
- A full programme of induction to the Management Committee
- Training tailored to your professional and personal development needs
- Opportunity to work as part of a team making decisions and governing the interests of the Association.
This is a voluntary position and attendance at Management Committee meetings is expected in person on a monthly basis. Members are also required to join a Sub-Committee, which will meet quarterly.
To apply or discuss the role, please contact our Corporate Services Manager, Aileen Radford, on 0141 433 4058 or email@example.com.
Apply online by filling out our Online Application Form
- Submit your application here
- Meet with Corporate Services Manager, CEO and a Committee Member.
- If still interested, you will be invited to observe a Management Committee Meeting.
- Selection to be approved by Management Committee