Cost of Living Crisis – Debt & Fuel Support

Our Welfare Rights & Money Advice Team have been working hard to increase support to help tenants during the Cost-of-Living Crisis.

Are you worried about Debt? Do not suffer in silence!
If you are in debt to your Energy Provider or have Consumer Debt with loan or credit card companies, and you are struggling, we can help!

Our Money Advice Service offers free confidential, impartial, and independent debt advice. We can assist you to get your debt under control, and in some cases, written off.

We can review your Finances, prioritise your debts and complete a financial statement which includes details of your income and expenditure. We will then give you advice on what options are suitable for you and provide you with necessary information to help you decide what is best for you and assist you through the process. We will contact your creditors and negotiate with them on your behalf.

Fuel Support
Scottish Government Home Heating Support Fund – Dry meters & Pre-Payment meters.
If you are in debt to your energy supplier or rationing your heating due to inability to meet the costs, we can apply to the Scottish Government Home Heating Support Fund for assistance on your behalf. We will require your energy account number, latest bill & details of usage, which can be obtained from your bill or online account with your Energy supplier.

Energy Efficiency Advice
The funding from the Social Housing Fuel support fund has also allowed us exclusive access to an adviser from Glasgow’s Home Energy Advice Team (HEAT). They can provide advice on energy saving measures, assist with any issues with the operation of your heating system, or disputes with your Energy supplier.

For support, contact us to make an in-person appointment, on 0141 422 1112  or