Digital Inclusion Training Delivery
Digital Inclusion Training Delivery: Partnership Brief & Call for Proposals (July 2021)
Southside Housing Association are delighted to have recently been successful in securing support as part of the Good Things Foundation and JP Morgan, Devices & Digital Skills grant programme.
This award will provide devices and data packages to support 50 of our customers to get connected, access digital services and will be augmented with the provision of training, to be delivered between 06 August and 06 September 2021.
We are searching for a partner to support us in delivering the training aspect of this project and achieve the following outcomes:
• To ensure that recipients have the skills and knowledge to use their new devices and data to search for employment, training and skills development opportunities, and/or develop financial health skills online;
• To deliver 3 hours of training per recipient (a total of 150 training hours) throughout August 2021 using virtual or In-person classroom training, or a blend of both, and in either group and Individual settings, depending on the needs of recipients (e.g. 5 recipients together In a 2-hour training session would equal 10 hours of training delivered); and
• To ensure that Impact surveys are completed for each of the 50 recipients, before the close date of 06 September 2021.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS:
If you would like to submit an interest, please provide a response in line with the proposal criteria below by 12:00PM on Thursday 29th July 2021 via email to:
Chris Milborrow, Business Improvement Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following details in your proposal:
• Overview of project delivery approach (300 words maximum);
• Project delivery timeline (300 words maximum);
• Perceived project challenges and how you will overcome them (300 words maximum);
• Project time commitment and day rate (300 words maximum); and
• Project delivery CVs (1 page per CV).
Our maximum budget for delivering this project is £4,000.00, and we will not consider proposals that exceed this amount.
We will review each proposal received in line with the criteria set out above.
If your proposal is successful, depending on scale of interest, you may be invited to a short 30min interview as a final assessment stage before the final contract award.
Please also provide your availability for a meeting on Monday 2nd August in your email, to support us to plan future sessions.
If you have questions about this partnership brief, please contact:
T: 0141 422 1112