Welfare Rights & Money Advice
We are keen to help our community with money matters, see below the services we offer.
Contact us on 0141 422 1112 to make an appointment.
Our Welfare Rights Team are on hand provide support to tenants who require advice on benefits. We provide confidential, free and impartial advice on:
- Benefit Checks/Income Maximisation
- Appeals and Representation
- Welfare Reform
Advice for All benefits including:
- Universal Credit
- Employment & Support Allowance
- Jobseekers Allowance Website
- Income Support
- Housing Benefit & Council Tax Reduction
- Discretionary Housing Payment and Bedroom Tax
- Disability Living Allowance & Attendance Allowance
- Personal Independence Payments
- Carer’s Allowance
- Scottish Welfare Fund/Community Care Grants/Crisis Grants
- Pension Credit
We are approved Food Bank voucher distributers for the Trussell Trust.
Our Money Advice Service offers free confidential, impartial and independent debt advice to owner occupiers, private landlord tenants and housing association tenants.
- Review your finances
- Prioritise your debts
- Complete a financial statement (including details of your income & expenditure)
- Give you advice on what options are suitable for you and provide you with necessary information to help you make a decision.
- Contact your creditors and negotiate with them on your behalf and help you every step of the way.
Our Money Advice Team provides a professional, comprehensive service, and have links with many other support services in the area. Our Money Adviser is Debt Arrangement Scheme (DAS) approved and FCA registered.