Core management service
We will carry out common area repairs, provide buildings insurance and arrange for a yearly roof and gutter inspection.
Our management fee:
- £11.80 +VAT per month for residential properties
- £12.88 +VAT per month for commercial units
We can also provide very low quotes for both close cleaning and garden maintenance.
- Common garden maintenance
- Common close cleaning
- Lift maintenance
- Cyclical maintenance (roofs, gutters, down pipes, brickwork and pointing)
- Planning and managing major repair work
- Legionella / common water tank servicing / asbestos check
- Door entry maintenance
In order to protect all owners we look to hold buildings insurance for all of our blocks to ensure that all common areas and properties are correctly insured.
- There are no hidden costs, what you pay is exactly what we are charged.
- Our quotes are very affordable, due to economies of scale.
- Very low excesses of £100 for residential claims and £250 for commercial. (£1000 for subsidence claims).
To request a buildings insurance quote we will require the last five years claims history (nature, date and cost), as well as the reinstatement value of the property or block. The reinstatement value can be found in a recent home report or through a current insurer or factor.
Buildings insurance will be charged to owners in a separate one-off cost and will be split equally amongst owners.
If Southside Residential is looking after your property then we will provide you with a “written statement of service”. This document will summarise our property management services.
We need to send it to you because of changes in the law governing the regulation of property factors in Scotland. It is not a legal agreement and you do not need to sign anything. However, you should retain the document for your records.
We are registered as a factor under the Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011 and the related Code of Conduct. Our registration number is PF000323 and it will be included in all future correspondence.