Looking to purchase your own home, but struggling to afford the full value?
New Supply Shared Equity is here to help.
New Supply Shared Equity Homes
To be eligible for NSSE individuals must be able to only afford 60% – 80% of the property value and the Scottish Government will provide financial assistance for the remaining percent.
The scheme is aimed at first-time buyers, but a priority will also be given to:
- Individuals aged over 60
- Social Renters
- Disabled Individuals
- Members of the armed forces
- Veterans who have left the armed forces within the past two years
- Widows, widowers & other partners of service personnel for up to two years after their partner lost their life while serving
- Individuals who have previously owned a home & have experienced a significant change in circumstances – for example, a marital breakdown.
For full details on NSSE please download our booklet here: NSSE Booklet
To enquire about our New Supply Shared Equity properties at St Andrews/St Johns Quadrant please contact our selling agent, Slater Hogg and Howison via the below methods:
- Call: 0141 432 1055
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit: 255 – 257 Kilmarnock Road, Shawlands, G41 3JF
- Website: slaterhogg.co.uk/branch/estate-agents/shawlands#/