The Association is run according to our constitution and rules of association, here are some of our key governance documents:
- Membership Policy
- Southside Housing Association Committee Terms of Reference and Remit (Feb 2020)
- Southside Housing Association Standing Orders (Feb 2020)
- Scheme of Delegated Authority (Feb 2020)
- Southside Housing Association Rules
- Intragroup Agreement between Southside Housing Association and SFARS
- Southside Housing Association: Business Plan 2017-2020
- Southside Housing Association: Summary Business Plan 2017-2020
- Code of Conduct for Governing Body Members (Sept 2018)
The Association is made up of a shareholding membership who have voting rights at the Association’s Annual General Meeting, elect members to our Membership Committee and other rights in relation to the way the Association is managed. The Association encourages local residents and anyone else who shares the Association’s objectives to become a member. It’s a great way to ensure that you have a say and a stake in how we operate as a social landlord.
You can apply to become a member of the Association making a one off payment of £1.00. Anyone who lives in the areas which we operate in, or who shares the Association’s objectives set out in our Rules may apply to become a member. We want to promote as diverse a membership as possible and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds irrespective of their ethnicity, race, religious belief, sexual orientation or gender identity, or disability.