As a tenant you are responsible for keeping the interior of you home in a good and clean condition and in a good decorative order. This includes;
- Keeping the common areas such as communal stairs, drying areas and bin sheds in a clean condition
- Reporting repairs to us including those caused by accidental damage or vandalism
- Allowing our employees and/or contractors access at all reasonable times to inspect your home and carry out repairs or safety inspections
- Repair any items damaged through neglect or carelessness by you or a member of your household
- Take reasonable precautions to protect your home from fire, flood or dampness
- Carry out minor routine repairs such as replacing sink plugs, light bulbs or smoke alarm batteries.